HTL Clinical has expanded its whole slide scanning, data management, and image analysis for digital pathology services to complement IHC and ISH services. Our team can create quality high-resolution brightfield and fluorescent whole slide images of your glass slides at up to 40x magnification. This can be seamlessly quantified using Visiopharm® Software. Our digital pathology services provide you with resources to review, analyze, diagnose, and share findings easily and in a time efficient manner all from the ease of your computer.
HTL Clinical digital pathology services provide fast turnaround times, competitive pricing, a staff pathologist offering QC for your scanned slides, and support from our experienced digital pathology experts.
Whole Slide Scanning & Image Hosting
- Diagnostic quality, high throughput resolution images up to 40x preserved digitally
- Brightfield scanning of H&E, IHC, CISH, and special stains
- Ability to zoom in and out and pan around the scanned slide similar to a microscope
- Images are compatible with several third-party image analysis service providers
- Whole slide images can be reviewed online with simple, secure access from any web browser and on any computer
- Hard copies of whole slide images can be delivered via hard drive or flash drive
- Evaluate archived scanned slides, organized by study
- Seamless automated quantification of scanned images using Visiopharm® Software
- Customizable, reproducible, and accurate quantitative data
- Ability to create custom algorithms including quantification of biomarkers, co-localization, area analysis, H-score and many other histological endpoints
- Data is easily distributed via an excel worksheet or according to outlined data specifications
- Presentation of demonstrative images and procedures
Reach out to get the latest in pricing and services.