Routine & Specialized Histology Support
- Routine parafin processing of clinical tissues
- Customized bone decalcification methods
- Customized tissue trimming and processing
- OCT embedding and cryosectioning, for special staining, IHC, and IF
- Wide selection of special stains
Quality is our number one priority and we devote the time and attention necessary to achieve consistent and reliable results.
- We hire people with good attitudes and work ethics.
- We make a continual investment in our employees.
- We are committed to ongoing growth and enhancement of our lab services.
- Microscopic quality checks and oversight from board-certified pathologists.
- We utilize state-of-the-art instrumentation and are experienced with advanced lab techniques.
- We adherence to all applicable SOPs and follow best practices.
Taking these steps for each project, along with the oversight of our board certified pathologists and attention of each of our staff members, has afforded HTL Clinical the ability to continually deliver high-quality results. You can rely upon us to provide the support needed to allow you to make accurate, timely assessments throughout your pre-clinical programs.
- Acid Fast Ziehl-Neelsen (Acid-fast Bacilli)
- Alcian Blue (Acid Mucosubstances and Acetic Mucins)
- Alizarin Red S (Calcium)
- Brown and Brenn Gram Stain (Gram Positive and Negative Bacteria)
- Brown-Hopps Gram Stain (Gram Positive and Negative Bacteria)
- Colloidal Iron (Hemosiderin)
- Congo Red (Amyloid Fibrils, Elastic Fibers, and Eosinophil Granules)
- Cresyl Echt Violet (Nissl Substance)
- Fite’s Method for AFB (Lepra and Other Acid-fast Bacilli, Nocardia Filaments)
- Fontana Masson Method (Argentaffin Granules and Melanin)
- Giemsa (Blood Cell Differentiation)
- Gömöri Methenamine Silver (Fungal Organisms)
- Gordon and Sweets’ Method (Reticulin Fibers)
- Jones’ Silver (Basement Membranes)
- Lillie’s Allochrome Procedure (Nuclei, Cytoplasm, Muscle Cells, Reticular Connective Tissue, and Glomerular Basement Membranes)
- Mowry’s Modification of the Colloidal Iron Stain (Acid Mucopolysaccharides and Sialomucins)
- Oil Red O (Fat Cells and Neutral Fat)
- Periodic Acid-Schiff (Glycogen and Basement Membranes)
- Periodic Acid-Schiff Light Green (Fungal Organisms)
- Picro Sirius Red (Collagen)
- Rhodanine Method (Copper)
- Russel-Movat Pentacrome (Elastic Fibers, Collagen, Mucins, Muscle, and Fibrinoid)
- Safranin-O (Cartilage, Mast Cells)
- Succinate Dehydrogenase (Fast vs. Slow Twitch Muscle Fibers)
- Thioflavine S (Amyloid Deposits)
- Trichrome (Connective Tissue and Cytoplasm)
- Verhoeff’s Elastic (Elastic Fibers)
- Von Kossa (Calcium Salts)
HTL Clinical can accommodate other specific or modified stains and/or procedures not listed.
Reach out to get the latest in pricing and services.