IHC, IF & ISH
What We Do
Our Clinical IHC department has a fully automated GLP-compliant, CLIA-compliant IHC service lab with an extensive list of available antibodies that are optimized and ready to go. Our team of well-qualified (ASCP QIHC) scientists are available to develop and optimize new protocols for your IHC, IF, and ISH needs.
HTL Clinical is committed to providing exceptional immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF) and advanced In Situ Hybridization (ISH) lab services. IHC is an invaluable tool for the detecting and quantifying biomarkers in preserved tissue for research and diagnostic purposes. We offer custom multiplexing utilizing fluorescent detection, as well as IHC, which can be visualized through various chromogenic detection chemistries of formalin-fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) or frozen sections. Tissue morphology can be easily visualized by counterstaining with hematoxylin. At HTL Clinical, we offer the entire workflow under one setting, from fixation to visualization. Results of stained IHC biomarkers can be reported semi-quantitatively or quantitatively by digital image analysis offered in-house.
Assay development and validation is the one of the most critical aspects in biomarker strategies for drug development. At HTL Clinical, we set the benchmark for success by offering expert evaluation of your pre-defined assays and offering custom assay designs. Our team of experts can guide you in biomarker selection, appropriate control parameters, and establishing acceptance criteria.
Advantages of Working with Us
- Our extensive expertise and knowledge allow us to produce IHC staining that clinical programs can rely on for accurate and precise assessments of their drug candidate.
- HTL Clinical provides specialized and custom approaches to complex IHC needs, while offering expediated timelines and high-quality, reliable data.
- We offer high multiplex ion beam imaging of 40+ targets on one tissue slide (msIHC), multiplexed IHC, multiplexed ISH, multiplexed IF, TUNEL and microRNA assays
- Our Clinical IHC department is a fully automated for consistency and fast turn-around-time to meet your timelines while maintaining our high-quality standards.
- Antibody Development
- Antibody Optimization
- Antibody Protocol Transfer
- Antibody Validation
- Antibody Verification
- Clinical Sample Staining
Immunofluorescence staining is a broadly used application in pathology research and clinical diagnostics. Immunofluorescence utilizes fluorescently-labeled antibodies in order to detect specific target antigens. We offer a broad range of 80+ 7-plex Human IF panels utilizing tyramide amplification. IF, combined with digital image analysis, offers a powerful took for discovery and clinical research.
In situ Hybridization (ISH)
In situ hybridization (ISH) provides precise localization of DNA and mRNA targets in cell and tissue preparations called DNA ISH or RNA ISH. Similar to IHC, we offer ACD ISH technology chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH) in single, double and triple labeling methods that are ideal for a wide range of discovery, research, and clinical applications with excellent morphological details. CISH is also especially powerful in the molecular analysis of genetic aberrations and mutations that may be responsible the onset of certain cancers. In addition, we offer 3-plex fluorescent ACD ISH assays and analysis on a custom basis.
- Fixation and pre-treatment of the cell or tissue samples to optimally preserve the target nucleic acid
- Hybridization of a labeled probe by complementary base pairing to the target
- DNA ISH and RNA ISH detection of the hybridized label by chromogenic or fluorescent techniques, referred to as chromogenic in situ hybridization (CISH) or fluorescence in situ hybridization (FISH), respectively.
- Breast pathology
- Bone pathology
- Gastrointestinal pathology
- Genitourinary pathology
- Head, neck & endocrine
- Lung pathology
- Muscle pathology
- Renal pathology
- Soft tissue pathology
- Tumor differentiation
- Women’s health
Quality is our number one priority and we also understand you need us to be attentive to your timelines, your budgets and the ever-changing requirements of study designs that are inherent to early research projects. For this reason, we make the following commitments to you:
- We are responsive and flexible; we do not force you to do it our way.
- We follow established policies and implement QC steps to ensure high-quality deliverables.
- We hire qualified personnel and offer our staff extensive training opportunities.
- We cater to you because you are important to us and to the betterment of mankind.
- We partner with you and share the responsibility to achieve success.
Reach out to get the latest in pricing and services.